With over 450 online-traded futures from 16 major Futures exchanges from around the world, ARGUS GLOBAL TRADER platform offers one of the widest selections of online, offline and pit-traded futures contracts including:
- Precious metals: gold, silver (also NY miNYs) and copper
- Energies: crude oil, heating oil, gasoline and natural gas (including e-mini contract with less margin requirement)
- Financials: bonds, interest rates, currencies and indices
- Agriculturals: softs (i.e. sugar, cocoa, coffee), meats (i.e. porkbellies) and grains (i.e. rice, wheat)
Comprehensive Trading Resources
In addition to trading and price monitoring, ARGUS GLOBAL TRADER platform comes equipped with an entire suite of trading and analysis tools to give you insight into the Futures market.
- Streaming news from Dow Jones Newswire and Market News International
- Market research and analysis from the industry's leading experts
- Advanced, fully-integrated charting and technical analysis tools
In-depth Market Insight
For a select number of futures exchanges, ARGUS GLOBAL TRADER platform provides Level 2 market depth to give you insight into the market's movements. Market Depth displays the five best bid and ask prices directly in the futures trade module, allowing you to see where the market is going before you make your trading decisions.
Risk Warning: Margin trading carries a high level of risk with the possibility of entire loss of initial principal and may not be suitable for all investors. Forex, CFDs and Derivatives are leveraged products and involve a high level of risk. Trading in leveraged instruments can result in losses greater than the initial invested capital. You should not risk more than you are prepared to lose. Ensure you fully understand the risks involved and seek independent advice if necessary, taking into account your investment objectives and level of experience.